- Supports healthy bone composition‡
- Promotes cellular support for breast and prostate tissue‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Vitamin D3 naturally supports calcium absorption and retention within bones to promote optimal bone health. Vitamin D3 also supports colon health by promoting healthy cellular function.‡
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org‡
Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. Research indicates that it also promotes cellular health, including support for breast and prostate tissue, in part by helping to maintain healthy blood vessel function, supporting immune cell activity, and maintaining healthy cell metabolism. A role for vitamin D in supporting colon health by promoting healthy cellular function has also been suggested. Vitamin D's role in immune health has long been established; vitamin D receptors are found on a number of immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune cell activation. Vitamin D also supports cardiovascular function in some individuals.‡
Vitamin D3 125 mcg (5,000 IU)
- Amount Per Serving
- each (size 3) vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)125 mcg (5,000 IU)
- other ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored.
- 1 capsule daily, with a meal.